New Request for Review: istanbul - Now under new management

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 22:51:44 UTC 2005

On 7/21/05, Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta at iki.fi> wrote:
> Exclude.  Usefulness of zero-length docs is actually less than zero.
> Remove.  Roughly the same applies as in above.

Okay mock has been given me trouble today, its not completing the
creation of the build environment install. So I've made the changes
you suggested and rebuilt the package locally on my development box.

http://jef.is-a-geek.com/downloads/istanbul/istanbul-0.1.1-4.i386.rpm
http://jef.is-a-geek.com/downloads/istanbul/istanbul-0.1.1-4.src.rpm
http://jef.is-a-geek.com/downloads/istanbul/istanbul.spec

rpmlint istanbul-0.1.1-4.i386.rpm
W: istanbul unstripped-binary-or-object
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/istanbul/extern/pytrayicon/pytrayicon.so

but this is because my local build environment turns off the creation
of debug packages.

Anything else I need to take care of?

-jef