Re: New Request for Review: istanbul - Now under new management

On 7/23/05, John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com> wrote:
> Looks good to me
>
> +1 for inclusion into extras
>
> anything I can do to help you get this in?

I think at this point just an explicit approval post from you to the
extras-commits-list with a copy to this thread on extras-list as per:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewPackageProcess#head-f3f3d8619218b391eec6ac35ac48fb69801a029e

-jef"Oh and if you could send me a 6 pack of Mill City Oatmill Stout
that would be great"spaleta