New clamav-milter problem ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Fri Jul 29 13:49:09 UTC 2005

Greetings ...

	Thanks Oliver for your quick response ...

 >>	Starting clamav-milter: /usr/sbin/clamav-milter: --timeout must
 >> not be given if --external is not given

 >	Add --timeout=0 to /etc/sysconfig/clamav-milter and it will
 > work. It's not really a package problem, but it can be fixed by the
 > package.  :-)

	I tried 1 to 20 and no options, but it would not start ... I put the
packages back in place ...

	I think this is a package problem, if something has changed, as I have
run into this problem that we lost mail after this update.  I'm sure I
have read that and upgrade should not break a system ...

	Anyway, the right fix quickly sorts this problem out.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee