New package: libnjb

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Fri Jul 29 20:14:38 UTC 2005

Doing a second try for this one, sorry for a previous attempt some months
ago when the account wasn't set up properly before this letter. Things are
better now.

Libnjb is a library for accessing digital audio players based on Creative
Technology hardware. This includes the Creative Jukebox, Creative Jukebox 2, 3,
Zen, Zen USB 2.0, NX, Xtra, Touch and Micro plus the OEM manufactured Dell
Devices: Dell DJ, Dell DJ 2nd generation and Dell Pocket DJ. The library is
built on top of libusb.

libnjb is under the BSD license. We have had a maintainer for Debian for some
time, and are now looking into including the library with the Fedora extras. I
have been rolling Fedora / Red Hat packages on the project page for
quite some time. It might need splitting in a separate "-devel" RPM
for the .h file and perhaps the docs should be in that RPM too.

A package reviewer and a sponsor for my user is humbly requested. Michael
Schwendt knows me from the past SIDplay ages I believe.

Project URL: http://libnjb.sourceforge.net/

SRPM URL: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=32528

Yours,
Linus Walleij