Re: Should I find a sponsor or a maintainer?

I sent previous mail before seeing this one.

> I've removed the request information from the system, so if you go back
> and reapply for cvsextras, and find a sponsor to approve your request,
> you'll have your access.

OK. So I will ask again for a sponsor in a few days (if nobody replies
before). Someone told me I could ask to the package approver to also
sponsor me. If this is a good practice and no other sponsor contacted me,
I will contact him. But as Ignacio already did a lot for me, I'd prefer
not bothering him again

Christian Jodar.