Re: package submission policy question

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 23:52 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> maybe it would be best for fedora extras to stay out of the content
> business, just provide the ways to access the content.

I, for one, don't see any problems with shipping sword. Now, if we were
shipping the Bible, I think I'd be a little more concerned.

I don't see it as offensive, and I'd rather deal with any complaints as
they come.

If its legal, alive, has an open source license, and someone is willing
to maintain it in FE, I think it has reasonable cause to be included.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!