Request for Review: PyRTF

I submitted this earlier, got feedback, but never explicit approval.

So I'm re-submitting, with an upstream version bump.

Changes from previous submission -

version bump
removed an unused macro (python site-arch - this is a noarch package)
build tested in mach

This package is useful because it allows gourmet (recipe manager) to
export recipes to rtf.
And it is useful for anything python that wants to write to rtf.

http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/PyRTF.spec
http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/PyRTF-0.45-0.1.src.rpm