Re: Request for review: rxvt-unicode

Andreas Bierfert wrote:

- %changelog lines are missing %{version}-%{release} tags

First entry I cannot remember. Was 4.9 or so? I guess whats in there
right now should be ok... :)

http://fedora.lowlatency.de/review/rxvt-unicode-5.5-2.src.rpm
http://fedora.lowlatency.de/review/rxvt-unicode.spec

Erm, the %{version}-%{release} tags should be behind your email on the same line, not on a line by itself. (AFAIK)

Besides that looking good, don't forget to tell lemenkov newmail ru that you've also done an attempt (very simular to his) and that you're cgoing to import it into CVS and get it build.

Atleast I assume that that is the next step :)

Regards,

Hans