Request for review: multi-rsync

Dear all,

Would anyone please review the multi-rsync package I prepared ?

multi-rsync transfers files from one master machine to many machines using UNIX
socket's multicasting capability.

I was looking for a way to copy a set of master files to a bunch of clients,
and came across this tool.  There's precious little doc, but it seems to do
the job.  It's not as efficient as rsync (it always transfers the whole file),
but when you have many clients it can get pretty interesting.

Here's the freshmeat page:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/mrsync/

and I put the SRPM here:
ftp://ftp.licr.org/pub/software/unix/multi-rsync-1.0-0.src.rpm

BTW, the source tar is not compressed, and I've kept it that way.  IIRC, RPM
will compress its content anyway ?

Cheers,
					Christian