Blender 2.37, spec and srpms

John Ellson ellson at research.att.com
Fri Jun 3 19:01:27 UTC 2005

luya at jpopmail.com wrote:

>Available for evaluation:
>
>http://finalzone.webmasterswebworkshop.com/packages/blender.spec
>http://finalzone.webmasterswebworkshop.com/packages/blender-2.37.tar.gz
>http://finalzone.webmasterswebworkshop.com/packages/blender-2.37-1.src.rpm
>
>I used a modified version on Compton spec and modified tar.gz to allow a succesfull compilation.
>The good news is it support gcc4. Have a fun.

Didn't get far with this on x86_64 Fedora Rawhide.

Buiding with:  rpmbuild --rebuild blender-2.37-1.src.rpm

Gave the following error:

intern/ghost/GHOST_ITimerTask.h:82: warning: inline function 'virtual
void* GHOST_ITimerTask::getUserData() const' used but never defined
scons: ***
[/home/ellson/rpmbuild/BUILD/build/linux2/source/gameengine/GamePlayer/ghost/GPG_Application.o]
Error 1

Sorry, my C++ isn't good enough for me to go looking for a fix.

John