Re: Review Needed: spamass-milter

Paul Howarth wrote:
Warren Togami wrote:

http://people.redhat.com/wtogami/temp/spamass-milter-0.3.0-2.src.rpm
http://people.redhat.com/wtogami/temp/spamass-milter.spec

I don't particularly care about this package because I dislike sendmail and use postfix, but one of my friends wants to use it, so I want to add it to Extras. If someone actually cares about this package and wants to be the Extras maintainer instead of me please say so. Otherwise I'll "maintain" it with minimal effort.

The original packager had made no attempt to request an Extras CVS account, but he is certainly welcome to maintain it here if he is willing to follow project guidelines.

I'll volunteer if nobody else particularly wants it. I'm not a current spamass-milter user but I intend to start using it soon, as my home-brewed spam filtering scheme using procmail is too much like hard work to maintain.

I'm glad that somebody wants to maintain this instead of me, but you must be masochistic if you think sendmail is easier to customize than procmail. I'm tempted to post my spamassassin procmail recipe that I hadn't changed in 3 years, but I rather have someone maintain this package. =)

Could you please post your own replacement .src.rpm for easier download and review?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com