Request for Additional Review: sword and gnomesword

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed Jun 8 04:23:31 UTC 2005

These are in cvs now. I've requested fc3 and fc4 branch, so they should
build in those environments.

sword is required by gnomesword, sword-devel is required to build
gnomesword
both build for me in x86 fc3 and x86/ppc rawhide - I don't have x86_64,
so I don't know if there are any issues.

gnomesword may need to be updated - the desktop file does not contain a
GenericName field.
Looks like I can fix that with --copy-name-to-generic-name but I think
the GenericName is suppose to more brief and generic, I'll figure out
what I want to do before requesting a build.

GenericName seems to be missing from a lot of application files
(including bluefish, which is from Extras) - is that a new requirement
or is it really not necessary?