Re: Request for review: rxvt-unicode

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 11:52 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 09:15:59 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>
> > I've send an approved message to fedora-extras-commits, don't know if it
> > came through thouhg, sice I'm not subscribed.
>
> AFAIK, Fedora Extras contributors are obliged to being subscribed to
> fedora-extras-commits, not only because that's the primary place where
> commits are commented on.

Is the plan to continue to use extras-commits for commenting on commits
indefintely or is this going to be replaced with the db/bugzilla backed
tracking tool (when it emerges)?

I was thinking of writing a tool to parse the commits archive and allow
sorting by package but didn't want to get involved in something that
won't be relevant by the time it's working.

-Toshio