Package question - pyGames ...

Greetings ...

Been looking at some of the little and easy Python games made with pyGame lib and would like to package a few and have them in Fedora Extras ... While going through some of the docs in wiki regarding packaging, I seem to miss a few things, which I'm hoping I might be able to get some help with.

A little game called Adventures on Planet Zephulor from http://games.hollowworks.com/index.php

Which I have started to try and package, but I have a few questions ... I see with other repos that have create pygame packages, they make multi arch packages, but I would think that with python, one should be able to make just noarch packages ... Maybe this has something to do with pyc file or something ... Really just a beginner at this ...

	My spec and srpm ...

	http://www.leenx.co.za/rpms/zephulor.spec
	http://www.leenx.co.za/rpms/zephulor-0.9b-0.src.rpm

Could I get some feed back on this. Once I have a basic idea, I would like to add some of the really nice pygame games to Fedora Extra. Maybe somebody could put a little something into the wiki for python packages other than "Addon Packages (python modules)" ...

Thanks
Mailed
Lee