Re: Nexuiz

Greetings ...

As a beginner to Fedora Extras, I hope nobody minds that I ask alot of silly question ...

	With Nexuiz, could the Data not be split up?  Could it not be made noarch?

I have both 32bit and 64bit computers with I load FC and games onto, but in RSA, bandwidth is not cheap and 150MB download takes a long time ...

Thanks
Mailed
Lee