Re: New package: balsa

On 06/08/2005 04:30:15 PM, Michael A. Peters wrote:
On Sat, 2005-05-21 at 19:20 +0000, Pawel Salek wrote:
[snip]

Thanks for all the comments - they are really appreciated!

-=-
I'll see if I can get libesmtp to build in rawhide in gcc4. That's
probably a blocker.

Another way would be to include libesmtp package in balsa as an additional tarball - this would require some patching though because currently libesmtp loads authentication plugins with dlopen() and its author is very fond of it. Does anybody know of other applications using libesmtp? I think pan is one but I do not know its status.

Opinions?

Pawel