Re: Package question - pyGames ...

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 14:14 +0200, C.Lee Taylor wrote:

Greetings ...

Been looking at some of the little and easy Python games made with pyGame lib and would like to package a few and have them in Fedora Extras ... While going through some of the docs in wiki regarding packaging, I seem to miss a few things, which I'm hoping I might be able to get some help with.

pygame isn't in Fedora Core or Extras yet.  This is needed in order to
get these games included.

-Toshio

python-pygame is in Livna (http://rpm.livna.org). This package cannot be included in Extras because it depends on smpeg which in turn cannot be included due to patent pb. Thus anything that depend on python-pygame should go to livna too.

Regards,

Xavier