fedora-commits

Hi,

I've been subscribed to Fedora commits since all maintainers should be subscribed there so that they can comment on others commits.

However in the pas few days I haven't seen a single reply to a commit, so it seems this mechanism isn't working. Can we please make fedora-commits subscribition optional and send approved messages to extras-list, which does seem to actually get read.

Regards,

Hans