Re: fedora-commits

On 6/10/05, Elliot Lee <sopwith redhat com> wrote:
> That fedora-commits subscription is required (because someone needs to
> hold committers accountable for their commits) but it is still a good idea
> to send replies to fedora-extras-list. We could always set Reply-To on
> fedora-extras-commits to point to fedora-extras-list...

I greatly support this, since sometimes there are several hundred
commit messages within a few hours, and a reply with things as
important as "what the hell are you doing?" goes unnoticed. If we set
all replies to go to the fedora-extras-list, that would make
discussion of such things much more visible and more difficult to
miss.

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Zlotniks, INC

"Выслухаў мядзьведзь казку і адарваў сабе хвост."