Re: fedoraproject.org down?

On 6/11/05, Jeff Pitman <symbiont berlios de> wrote:

> Is it?  Tried to connect from 2 ISPs in Taiwan and 1 ISP in U.S.  No
> good.

Looks like it. I don't see a seth online, so if I am unsuccessful
getting in touch with him, I'll go prod it myself.

We are having intermittent power shutdowns to various parts of the
building today (electrical wiring work), and even though the
Linux DUKE servers were not supposed to be affected, it may have
something to do with this.

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Zlotniks, INC

"Выслухаў мядзьведзь казку і адарваў сабе хвост."