Re: Request for Review : gourmet

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 12:03 -0400, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> RTF export of all recipes from the main window doesn't work (while html,
> mealmaster, etc does.)  Looks like a separate code path from the patch
> you had to fix the case of exporting individual recipes.  (This one
> gives a traceback in a dialog which is nice.)

Ah yes. It's actually the same code path, and is part of same thing I
patched - but my patch was wrong for that part. I'm working on it.
fyi - upstream says the removal of rtf support was accidental, he didn't
know it was gone and will be looking through his cvs logs to see when it
disappeared.

> There's also one file that has dos line encoding::
>   /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gourmet/defaults_pt.py
> Might want to hit it with dos2unix or sed.

fixed with sed - I'll upload when I have the good patch for rtf
multi-export finished.