Re: New package: libesmtp

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 11:47 +0000, Pawel Salek wrote:

> Whatever floats you boat...
>
> http://balsa.gnome.org/libesmtp-1.0.3r1-3.src.rpm
> http://balsa.gnome.org/libesmtp.spec

looks good to me except I thing the BuildPrereq needs to be changed to
BuildRequires (can someone confirm this?) and the pthread patch looks
like it isn't being applied. Is that intentional?

Also a pedantic issue that rpmlint will complain about:

%package devel

period in the Summary of devel package should get lost.