Request: Gtk-Gnutella

Project page: http://gtk-gnutella.sf.net

Gnutella. It runs on every Unix-like system which supports GTK+ (1.2
or above) and libxml. Gnome is not required. It is currently developed
and tested under Linux (Debian 2.2) and is known to run at least on
Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Darwin, Solaris, Tru64 UNIX (OSF/1),
SGI IRIX, BeOS whereas CPU architectures include x86, AMD64, PowerPC,
SPARC, MIPS.

Licence: GPL

Version: 0.95.3 stable

Source RPM: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk-gnutella/gtk-gnutella-0.95.3-gtk2.src.rpm?download

I rebuilt the src.rpm tested the x86_64 rebuild on a fresh FC4
installation for 4 hours, everything worked stable. The application
started without any problems, its links have been added to Gnome's
Internet submenu. No source modification needed. If the builds are
required, I'm ready to send i386, i686 and x86_64 builds.

Have a nice day