Requesting builds for the "testing" repository?

How does one request builds to the Extras "testing" repository?

I've updated SDL_mixer to 1.2.6 locally and I'm planning to commit it to
devel soon.  A FC4 update would be cool too, but I'd be more comfortable
having it sit in testing for a while before hitting the actual FC4 repo.