Re: Requesting builds for the "testing" repository?

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 22:13 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> How does one request builds to the Extras "testing" repository?
>
> I've updated SDL_mixer to 1.2.6 locally and I'm planning to commit it to
> devel soon.  A FC4 update would be cool too, but I'd be more comfortable
> having it sit in testing for a while before hitting the actual FC4 repo.

so two problems -neither of them insurmountable:

1. no one has anything like extras-testing in their repos so if you want
them to sit in testing that's what they would do, sit.

2. we've got no way of requesting that, currently, from the buildsys
side of things.

Anyone have any suggestions on how we do  that?

-sv