build system and other misc status info

Hey folks,
 I've made a local sync of fc3 and fc4 and I'm currently working on
rawhide. Short version - this is just to last us through the next week
until the mirror use settles back down.

Given time I'll be trying to setup the new build system code that dan
has been working on. That will hopefully speed up builds as well.

Finally, I setup Fedora Core 4 and Fedora Extras 4 RSS feeds available
from:
 http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/

Thanks,
-sv