Re: Request for Review: gambas

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 15:55 +0200, Christian Iseli licr org wrote:

> As a side note, I've seen a few warnings during the build, like:
> CXMLDocument.c:150: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
> CCurl.c:173: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
> etc.
>
> I'm not sure what will happen on 64 bit arches...

Oh, barrels of fun stuff happens. And not just on 64 bit arches.

Gambas is not endian clean, nor is it 64 bit clean. Until such time that
the upstream maintainer decides to resolve these issues somewhat, I'm
withdrawing my request for review.

(If there is an overwhelming outcry for it, I could always set it to
ExclusiveArch x86.)

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!