New Package: yumex

I'm the author of Yum Extender (aka yumex) a GUI to Yum for fedora Core 4, It is
written i Python and build on top of Yum 2.3.x. Many People have asked med to
submit it to fedora extras. So here i go.
 I do not have access to Fedora extras CVS, so if this package is to be
included, I will need a sponsor for CVS access.

SRPM :
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/yumex/yumex-0.40-1.tla.1.FC4.src.rpm?download

SOURCE :
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/yumex/yumex-0.40.tar.gz?download