Re: Request for review: NetworkManager-vpnc

MM> Why do we bother shipping s-c-n if the config files it's saving
MM> are considered 'legacy'?

I don't believe that it's within NetworkManager's design goals to
supplant all networking functionality.  Any host with a stable network
configuration has no need of anything more advanced than what's in
/etc/sysconfig/network.

I think "legacy" is the wrong word.  "static" may well be better.

 - J<