Re: New Package: yumex

Tim Lauridsen wrote:
I fixed the spec file, here is a new release:

SRPM:
http://linux.rasmil.dk/dnl/yumex-0.40-2.src.rpm
SPEC:
http://linux.rasmil.dk/dnl/yumex.spec

Tim Lauridsen
While trying to use the above version I get:

Added 2772 new packages, deleted 0 old in 49.09 seconds
Added 1073 new packages, deleted 0 old in 20.62 seconds
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/yumex/yumex.py", line 117, in row_handler
    txt = txt + desc
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects

Also, I would not say that I like the fact that it keeps on assuming that the files in etc/yum.repos.d are more significant then the settings I have included directly in yum.conf. Even after pressing 'install new repository', all the previously selected repositories were gone, finding again as preselected some repos from yum.repos.d (which, by the way I prefer to [and I] keep NOT enabled).