Re: New Package: yumex

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 08:20:43PM -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:

Actually - perhaps it should be treated as a config file since that is
what it is and put in /etc
%config(noreplace) %_sysconfdir/yumex.profiles.conf

That's where it was before -- I'd suggested that it was in some ways more
"state data" than configuration, and might be best in /var/lib/yumex. Or the
~/.yumex.profiles thing. (Particularly if it were to be saved on any change
in the GUI.) But I don't have a really strong feeling about this particular
thing.

I'll put it back to /etc, it is a configuration files that saves the profiles, yumex runs as root so i cant save to user homedir.