Re: New Package: yumex

Tim Lauridsen wrote:

I'm the author of Yum Extender (aka yumex) a GUI to Yum for fedora Core 4, It is
written i Python and build on top of Yum 2.3.x. Many People have asked med to
submit it to fedora extras. So here i go.
I do not have access to Fedora extras CVS, so if this package is to be
included, I will need a sponsor for CVS access.

I fixed the spec file and some other stuff based on the comments , here is a new release:

SRPM:
http://linux.rasmil.dk/dnl/yumex-0.40-3.src.rpm
SPEC:
http://linux.rasmil.dk/dnl/yumex.spec