Re: New Package: x2x

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 13:27 -0400, Jack Neely wrote:
> > Question: Should we add a GPL Copying file to the package documentation?
> >

> Is this absolutely nesicary for each and every GPL'd package?  I nope
> not.  :-)

Well, I think Toshio got this right, it really should be in there. (Best
would be if it was in there from upstream; it may be legally OK to fix
it in the Fedora package but it's a bit clumsy. Again, IANAL so I don't
want to be quoted as an authority on non-obvious legal stuff...)

> Per, would you care to approve this package?

Unfortunately since I've been caught up with other stuff for quite a
while, I haven't gotten around to sending in my contributor paperwork
etc yet so I don't think my word is worth all that much at this point in
time...

/Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj stanford edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University