Build sytems timeout auto retry?

Hi all,

I'm still getting build errors due to yum timeouts (ppc) I wanted todo a make build again, but I wasn't sure if there wasn't already an extra attempt in the queue so I did a cvs update common and checked out to build and there was not one but 2 additional builds queued, does the build system automagicly request a new build if the build fails on a timeout?

Regards,

Hans