Re: Question regarding: Build Result: gaim-otr on development

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Michael A. Peters wrote:

from the tobuild file, it looks like libotr was requested after gaim-otr

That was probably my second attempt at sending a build request.

- why it tried to build gaim-otr anyway, I don't know.

Right :)

I'll wait a few days for the build system to stabalize and then I'll try
to send the build requests again.

Paul
--

  "I am not even supposed to be here today!"  -- Clerics