Re: Downgrading to FC4

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 19:26 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently running rawhide and I noticed the landing of gtk2-2.7.0 and other rather unstable stuff in rawhide, so this seems like a good moment to downgrade to FC-4 + updates, to switch back to rawhide when it starts to stabilise again.

Are there any handy ways (yum?) to downgrade to FC4 from rawhide?

Nope. But there are convoluted, ugly ways if you want to give one a try.

Such as?

Regards,

Hans