Re: Downgrading to FC4

AFAIK there are no updates for testing releases, so I usually upgrade to
FC?t1 and update from rawhide until the final release comes out. This
time it was a bit difficult because rawhide was already far ahead when
the release came out (or the release used a lot of old packages).

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.