Re: Suggestion: Typo3

On 6/23/05, Dimitri Tarassenko <dtarassenko gmail com> wrote:

> I've been packaging Typo3 as RPM for the past 2 versions (3.6 and
> 3.7). There is quite a bit of tweaking you need to do to it to run
> properly on Fedora.

Yes, I know, and I am sure that I still haven't found all ... :-)

> If you are interested, the specs and patches are
> checked into SF CVS at

Ah, excellent! I knew your binary RPM's, but have been completely
unable to find a proper SRPM or SPEC file.

> If you are interested, we can do 3.8 together. However, right now I am
> waiting for a 3.8.1 release that fixes several known issues in
> TestSite and couple of other important bugs.

Yes, of course. Would you be able to act as a mentor from the side of
Fedora Extras, or would we need someone else?

Jochen

--
What are the first steps on the moon, compared to your child's?