Fedora Extras Steering Committee / Meeting Minutes

Here's our publically released meeting minute archives. We are also
going to make certain that within 24-48 hours after a meeting, we
endeavour to post meeting minutes public both on the list and via the
website

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee

It's also linked off the main Extras[1] page

Hope you enjoy it, and here's us communicating!

Regards

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/