Re: Request for review: ncmpc

I used to have an ncmpc package in the Fedora.us QA queue, so here is
basically the diff:

 - I would add this to %install:
mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_sysconfdir}/ncmpc
install -p -m644 doc/config.sample \
    $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_sysconfdir}/ncmpc/config
install -p -m644 doc/keys.sample $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_sysconfdir}/ncmpc/keys
To create a config dir with example config files.

 - The docs are duplicated, and not installed in the standard dir. I'd add
this to %install :
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%{_docdir}/%{name}
and doc/ncmpc.lirc to the %doc in %files. And remove %{_datadir}/doc/* from
the %files listing

That's all AFAIC. Consider it approved once it's done (and if you agree of
course).

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
is by accident. That's where we come in: we're computer professionals.