Re: pan from rawhide, modified

I've reviewed the spec, checked the md5sum and compiled the beast, it gives lots of (harmless) pointer signedess warnings. These drownout the usefull warnings.

So I added "export CFLAGS=-W-no-pointer-sign" above the %configure line in the spec, that makes it a lot better. Maybe its an idea to make this a default part of the spec. After this the only warnings left were:
---
/bin/sh: ./config.rpath: No such file or directory
+ make
gmime-message-partial.c: In function 'g_mime_message_partial_split_message':
gmime-message-partial.c:419: warning: function returns address of local variable
---

I don't know about the non-fatal config.rpath error, but the gcc warning is interesting. I've read the paricular piece of code and it could be safe and probably just works, but it ain't pretty.

Anyways the package is okay so I'll send an approved message to the commit-list.

Regards,

Hans