Re: Request for review: fnfx

AB> fnfx-0.3-1: Toshiba Fn-Keys/Hotkeys and Linux

I'll give it a try, but since I don't have much experience, you should
take these as topics for discussion instead of things that need to be
fixed.

Needs %{?dist} tag.

The Summary is not terribly descriptive.  How about "Enables hotkey
functions for Toshiba laptops"?

I think "Prereq: /sbin/chkconfig" is preferred to the two Requires():
lines but I am far from the authority here.

You can use %{_initrddir} instead of %{_sysconfdir}/init.d

Otherwise it looks good to me, and rpmlint is happy.

 - J<