Re: New package: clusterssh

Thanks for checking - I have now added this. I have also added perl-X11-Protocol in anticipation of that getting into the repository too.

 Duncs

Ed Hill wrote:

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 13:44 -0400, Ed Hill wrote:

A quick check of available packages in the Core and Extra repos:

 yum list > yum_list_20050623
 grep -i tk yum_list_20050623 | grep -i perl
 grep -i x11 yum_list_20050623 | grep -i perl

seems to indicate that the required perl modules are not yet packaged.
So perhaps we (or others) can package them. And then, if it passes a
more thorough review, get clusterssh approved?

Wait! I sent that email just a bit prematurely!

There is indeed a perl-Tk package created by Andreas Bierfert.  So thats
one less dependency that needs to be packaged.  And it means that you
need to add:

 Requires:  perl-Tk

or similar to your clusterssh.spec.

Ed