Review needed

hello all,

Ater having gotten CVS sponsorship I'd like to have the following package
reviewed in order to upload it into extras.

SPEC: http://home.bawue.de/~ixs/suphp.spec
SRPMS: http://home.bawue.de/~ixs/mod_suphp-0.5.2-3.src.rpm

suPHP is an apache module for executing PHP scripts with the permissions
of their owners. It consists of an Apache module (mod_suphp) and a setuid
root binary (suphp) that is called by the Apache module to change the uid
of the process executing the PHP interpreter.

A similar effect can be achieved with suExec, only between 5 and 10
times slower.

There are no known licensing or other legal issues known concerning this
software.

Note: Even though suphp was recently updated to 0.6.0, I decided against
updating the package to the newly released version as it proved to not
work at all on two of my test machines.

regards,
 andreas