New package: perl-MP3-Tag

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sun Jun 26 01:14:10 UTC 2005

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:37:31 +1000, Michael Fleming wrote:

> The only issues I found were the hardcoded Packager entry (we don't want
> this)

Correction: The packager doesn't want this.

The packager wants to set the tag within his own ~/.rpmmacros instead. So
if somebody else builds and distributes a broken binary package from the
src.rpm or spec, there is no misleading explicit Packager set in the
binaries. The %changelog is a bit different.

--
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at users.sf.net>
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4