Approval needed again: Scim-tables

Ryo Dairiki ryo-dairiki at mbm.nifty.com
Sun Jun 26 15:26:13 UTC 2005

Hi Jens,
    I've adopted Colin's idea simply because I have no objection about that.
But today I've found this in the document from sourceforge.net.

    *May I use my download manager when downloading files from
    SourceForge.net?
    *
    SourceForge.net makes use of a geographically-distributed set of
    download servers for providing files for download. When performing a
    file download, users are now presented with a HTML page, allowing
    them to select the mirror they wish to use in downloading that file.
    Most download managers are not able to handle this arrangement, and
    will instead download the HTML of the mirror selection page. It will
    be necessary to disable your download manager before attempting to
    download files from SourceForge.net.

It seems like direct download is a heavy task for SorceForge.net.
So I would have better put "prdownload" back again.
What do you think, everyone?
I'll freeze building until this problem is solved.
(Honestly speaking, there is no modification except this affair)

Regards,
Ryo Dairiki <ryo-dairiki at mbm.nifty.com>