New Package: konversation

Hi All,

I have packaged konversation  for extras.  i need a sponser for cvs access
also.  the SRPM can be found at
http://www.ausil.us/packages/konversation-0.18-1.fc4.src.rpm

the spec file at http://www.ausil.us/packages/konversation.spec

I created one patch for it to remove the blacklisting of gcc4  it is all
working for me  comments appreciated.

konversation is a  simple and easy to use IRC client for KDE with support for
strikeout; multi-channel joins; away / unaway messages; ignore list
functionality; (experimental) support for foreign language characters;
auto-connect to server; optional timestamps to chat windows; configurable
background colors and much more

its much nicer the ksirc
--
Dennis Gilmore  RHCE