New package: tclhttpd

TclHttpd is a Web server implemented in pure Tcl. It works out of the box as a Web server, but is really designed to be a Tcl application server. It supports HTML+Tcl templates, and is extensible in a variety of ways.

http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/tclhttpd-3.5.1-1.src.rpm
http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/tclhttpd.spec

http://tclhttpd.sourceforge.net

md5sum:  http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/MD5SUM.asc

I need a sponsor for CVS access. I'd like any feedback on the way the tclhttpd user and web content files are handled in the spec file.

This is the first of a handful of Tcl-related packages that I'll be contributing.

--Wart