Re: New package for review: xwrits

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 04:17:11PM +1000, Colin Charles wrote:
> I've been using xwrits for quite some time (think back to ~1998), as it
> helps with taking typing breaks more visually than Dr. Wright (in GNOME)
> does. This helps prevent RSI
>
> Give it a review (spec, srpm, i386 package):
> http://www.bytebot.net/rpms/xwrits/
>
> And the upstream page: http://www.lcdf.org/~eddietwo/xwrits/
>
> Regards & thanks for your time

This doesn't build in mock. You should probably at least add a BR on
xorg-x11.devel.

There is no GPL license included in the tarball or in the resulting rpm
which is required by the GPL. It would probably be the best if this is
fixed upstream.

		Adrian

--
Adrian Reber <adrian lisas de>            http://lisas.de/~adrian/
Your EMAIL is now being delivered by the USPS.