Re: New Package: fish

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 10:43 +0200, Oliver Falk wrote:

> * Source-Tags should contain the full URI to the tarball(s).
>    So in your case:
>    Source0:
> http://roo.no-ip.org/%{name}/files/%{version}/%{name}-%{version}.tar.bz2

purely from a readability standpoint - that doesn't look very good.
Using macros in SourceN I don't have a problem with (and prefer) - but
preferably only in the file name if possible, not path to filename.
I suppose that in this case where it looks like version is also a
directory that would be OK to do it twice - but that isn't very
readable.